I have taken a lot of computer classes in the past through school, and outside of school.

I hope to get a refresher on Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator with this class.

Computers help people understand a lot of things easier through visual learning and educate through visual learning.

My senior year of high school, I took a computer graphics class. I really enjoyed it! I feel like I will have the same outcome with this course.

I originally had a Toshiba Satellite brand laptop running Windows 7. I needed a new one badly!! This past Christmas I got an HP Pavilion brand laptop running Window 10 on it. I love it!!! Neither laptop has Photoshop or Illustrator.

I prefer to use a PC than a Mac, but I'll use either.

I'm not a visual studies major. I want to major in Video Game design.

I'd love love to work for one of my favorite video game companies working with them to design/create new video games.

I love Akira Toriyama's artwork in the Dragon Ball animes, mangas, and in video games.

Wow, this is really tough one. I'd have to say my favorite musician is the band "Kansas". Good old school 70's progressive rock.

I own over 50 different video game systems, ranging from the 70's to current gen.

A long time ago in a galaxy far away....
The rebels are still fighting the Empire's imperial troops.
The Jedi are almost extinct.
The rebels are few and far between.
The Empire's power lurks around corner.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog